Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pax

Think different.

7 posts in this topic

RuneRewind

Think different.

A slogan used by Apple Inc., that was used to revolutionize. Ladies and gentlemen. Let me present to you; RuneRewind, running the latest revision of RS3 (as of December 23rd) 876. It has been a long journey working towards this very moment. And there couldn't be any better time to announce the launch of RuneRewind.

RuneRewind was a project started by myself and another one early this year, under the name "Kagani". Later on the road my partner decided to leak Kagani to the public, and the second version of Kagani (comeback) was taken down. Since then I have been keeping quiet and developing this. Most of my time has gone towards perfecting, integrating systems and API's. As mentioned Kagani was leaked and there has since been put up tons of leeches, this is the reason why I never wanted to contribute to a whole community with my work. With these comes competition, and we've got some of that around the corner, but I have respect for one group (you probably know who it is), but remember, competition pushes us forward, makes us faster, better and helps us Think Different.

Anyways, enough background, let's get into the present. RuneRewind will be launching officialy January NOT SET YET 2017 at 3:00PM +1 GMT. You will be able to download the Desktop Client from the Play page.

PS: Google Chrome no longer supports Java. Please install the RuneRewind game client to continue playing. More information.

PPS: Use your forum account to login in-game, you may create one here.

I'd like to thank a few people:

• Luka Furlan
  • Displee
  • Captain
  • Matrix team

See you on January 14th

The RuneRewind team

Looking forward to this. I have been on a lot of your server's Pax and not one of them have dissapointed.

This will be big :)

Pax is putting alot of free time into this, that is for sure :)

See you all the 6th of January

- Durial321/Tim