• Time to Rise & Shine I did not want to disappoint anyone, we managed to create a huge hype for the release of RuneRewind, were expecting tons of players on the release date, as traffic to the website shows from that date.   Almost one year ago I started Kagani. Since then I have been working (almost) constantly on this single project. I can't just let it die. The concept I built Kagani on was to make the player stay for several months. But we lacked at the administration, and that is what I am attempting to correct for this release. The estimated time for release of RuneRewind is in 1-2 months. It's hard to say for me at this point, life is tough. But I can promise you that within 3 months you will be able to play RuneRewind, running the latest revision (at that time). Packed with content, for months to be enjoyed.
      RuneRewind will be unique. It will be like nothing you've ever experienced before. You will be shocked what it have to offer.   Thank you for your patience and continuous support.   Regards, Pax M